This post contains links to all our Pinterest articles and tutorials under various sub categories. We hope this makes our posts more accessible and easier to find the information you need as well as useful. We do provide mentoring sessions if you would like to avail of one-to-one sessions, just get in touch. We also offer online courses in Pinterest too at We Teach Social .
General Pinterest Articles
- How to use Pinterest for your business – a thorough introduction
- How To Get More Followers On Pinterest - 18 Ways To Get More Followers
- Pinterest Questions and Answers - 9 General and Introductory Q & A
- How to use Pinterest to increase your sales for Christmas
- How to be successful with Pinterest – 7 case studies and 14 tips for success
- What makes a pin more repinnable? - Tips for achieving a high repin rate
- How to build your Pinterest strategy – Tips for planning your strategy for this social media platform
Photos for Pinterest
- How To Create ‘Long, Tall, Skinny’ Photos For Pinterest - thereby maximising their exposure on the pinterest page.
- Pinetiquette - 8 Tips to ensure you follow the correct etiquette for Pinterest
- What Not To Do On Pinterest - ensure you know the written and unwritten rules
- 12 Ideas for Shared Pinterest Boards - ideas for 12 different business types and how they might use shared boards to grow their audience and engage with potential customers
- Setting Your Board Covers - How to set your board covers and why you should do so.
- Why you should tidy up your Pinterest account - and how to do it.
- How to get the most from Shared Boards on Pinterest
- Why you should set your board covers
- All you need to know about Shared Boards
Monitoring Your Pinterest Performance
- How to find your most effective pin in Google Analytics – easy to follow instructions for evaluating the success of your pins and working out which ones are the most effective.
- How to get more Pinterest Followers – 12 tips to get more followers.
- Pinterest Scheduling Tools – I evaluate which are the best Scheduling tools from the choices available.
- How to pin to Pinterest from Facebook – it isn’t as easy as it sounds so here’s some easy instructions and a handy app.
- What is PinAlerts – and how does it work?
- Pinterest Tutorial: How to change a pin’s link
- How to increase sales by using Pinterest and Polyvore together – Use polyvore to create advisory mood boards (e.g. for fashion) and they will do well on Pinterest.
- How to get more repins on Pinterest
- How to run a Successful Contest on Pinterest
- Pinterest Tutorial: How to delete a pin in a shared board
How Various Businesses Can Use Pinterest To Advantage
- How Authors should use Pinterest – six tips for how writer can use Pinterest for inspiration and to publicise their books for sale.
- How Home/Furniture Businesses should use Pinterest
- How Tourism businesses should be using Pinterest
- Examples of how tourism businesses can use Pinterest to advantage
- 8 Mistakes Businesses make on Pinterest – Make sure you aren’t making any of them.
Pingback: We Teach Social Roundup - Trello Cool Tool, Pinterest Tips, Content Curation Tips and #talkingsoc