Have you ever wanted to copy a number of pins from one board to another without having to repin each one individually?
Have you ever discovered that you’ve set up two or three boards that are quite similar and want to amalgamate them into one board?
Would you like to delete a number of pins in one fell swoop?
Pinterest Tip: Move, Copy and Delete Pins: Here’s how:
1. Open up the board you want to move the pins FROM.
2. Click ‘Move’ on the top right.
3. Choose the pins you wish to move by ticking the box on the top right hand corner of each pin. You can select more than one pin but they all need to be going to the same board.
4. Choose ‘Move’ if you wish to remove them from that board, ‘copy’ if you wish to have them on both boards. Then just choose the board and that’s it.
5. You can also delete pins this way too – by selecting each pin and clicking ‘delete’.
I hope you found this useful. That’s my quick Pinterest tip for today – do download our book from Amazon if you would like to avail of 365 more social media tips.