Do you know which pins are sending the most traffic to your website?
Do you know which of your pins are the most successful?
Do you know who is pinning from your website?
Do you know who your best ambassadors are on Pinterest?
Do you know who pins from your websites and generates repins and traffic for you?
Here’s how to find your Pinterest Ambassadors:
1. Go to your Pinterest analytics by clicking on your name in the top right hand corner and you’ll find analytics in the drop down menu from the cog. If it isn’t there, you’ll need to convert your account to a business account and verify your website first.
2. Go to ‘Activity from xxx your website’ and you’ll see the top performing pins as well as the boards they are pinned to. You’ll see the number of click throughs, repins, impressions and likes.
3. When I clicked on the top performing pin and board, I find that the pinner has not only pinned from my website but has also recommended my Pinterest content by writing ‘This lady shares great ways to use Pinterest’ which is nice to see.
4. Analytics shows that this pin received 124 repins but the pin itself shows 269 suggesting that it was repinned from others further down the line.
5. What should you do next? I suggest you follow your ambassadors and interact with them by commenting on the pin they pinned or other ones.
If you enjoyed this Pinterest tip and would like to avail of more, do download our ebook on Amazon – 365 Social Media Tips.