This ‘how to blog better’ post will show you how to use the google keyword research tool to help you write blog titles and blog posts that attract traffic.
If you need a reminder or an explanation for using this tool, check out our post on using the google keyword tool.
The google keyword tool provides you with an indication of the number of people per month (locally and globally) who are searching with a particular keyword.
Blog Titles For Fashion Boutiques
If you are a fashion boutique selling skinny jeans, by typing ‘skinny jeans’ into the tool, it will provide you with an indication of the numbers looking for that keyword. However, it will also give you ideas of the kinds of questions people may be asking.
Using broad search – I can see that 4,400 people in Ireland are searching with ‘skinny jeans’ within their search term per month. 590 people per month have searched for ‘What to wear with skinny jeans’. Using ‘exact search’, only 36 people have searched for it but it should still pay dividends if that is used as a blog post title.
Remember too that list posts prove popular with readers so titles such as
- Ten Ways To Wear Skinny Jeans
- 5 Shoe Styles That Look Great With Skinny Jeans
- Skinny Jeans – How To Wear Them
- 5 Tips To Make Your Skinny Jeans Look Stunning
- The 5 Best Skinny Jeans For Women
Blog Titles For Outdoor Activity Businesses
- 10 Fun Activities For Kids
- 7 Great Holiday Activities For Teenagers
- Kayaking – Why It Is A Great Activity For Families
- Best Activities for Teenagers
- All You Need To Know About Rock Climbing
Blog Titles For Interiors Shops
- How To Wallpaper Your xxxx Room
- Five Favourite Wallpapers for Dining Rooms
- How To Wallpaper Rooms With Sloping Ceilings
- 10 Wallpapering Tips To Make It Easy
- Six Feature Wallpaper Ideas
- How To Create A Striking Feature Wall
- How To Decorate A Boy’s Bedroom