All businesses want their company to offer excellent customer service to their customers, they want to be noted for the quality of their customer service and gain repeat business again and again. It is much easier to keep a customer than gain a new one so treating your customers well and keeping them is good business sense.
Blogging and Customer Service
1. Your blog provides a vehicle for keeping your customers informed and for showing the personality of your business. By including posts revealing your enthusiasm for your products and services, potential customers will know that you are striving to produce the best.
2. Feature questions that customers may ask you by answering the questions in a blog post. These have two advantages – the question gives you a blog topic and by showing that you have addressed a customer’s concerns or queries, it shows you take them seriously and respect them too.
3. Inviting your readers to comment demonstrates that you respect and appreciate their opinions. Responding to their comments shows that you appreciate them too. A compliment towards your business within a comment speaks volumes.
4. A blog gives you the opportunity for a two-way conversation. If your customers can see that your business is approachable and friendly, they are more likely to contact you if there is a problem. Learning about a problem early on and having an opportunity to correct it means that the customer hasn’t had time to become irritated and will be mollified rapidly.
5. Ask people for feedback on new products or services and by featuring them in future blog posts shows that you value their opinion and act on it. Show that you will take action to overcome any challenges or problems that are reported.
Can you think of any other ways businesses can demonstrate their high levels of customer service via their blog posts?