Have you entered into a guest blogging relationship since you started writing or do you intend to do so in 2013? If your answer is yes, then you won’t want to miss this week’s #Blogchatie - our fortnightly Twitter chat. We will be answering your questions on how to find guest blog opportunities, effective ways to pitch to bloggers, tips on adding value as a guest blogger and how to find and host a guest blogger on your own blog. You may even find your perfect guest/host on the chat!
What is Guest Blogging?
Guest blogging is a process in which a blog or website will accept and publish content written by another. The relationship between the guest writer and blog is mutually beneficial, as both are able to gain advantages from the exchange. While the blog is able to take advantage of quality content, the guest blogger can gain from benefits that positively influence their own site. Social Media Today
11 Benefits of Guest Blogging
- Reach new audience
- Build your brand
- Build links to your site
- Get free exclusive content
- Share a fresh perspective
- Capitalize on high-quality content
- Build mutually beneficial relationships
- Establish your authority
- Build up trust
- Make a durable online footprint
- Sign up now via our Facebook page and join us for this Thursday’s #BlogChatIE.
- Don’t miss my 5 top tips for being an outstanding guest blogger tomorrow.